Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wots up Next >>>...........Digital Turfology with Electronic Purview

My all time vivid curiosity?
Well it’s a question in itself!
Wots up next?

I imagined the train which works on magnet when I was just 12 or 13 something, I imagined the unified world of communication as its is now (with constant changes) when I was just a kid ( 9-10 years old) but I never imagined the unified world wide web as it is now which has changed the world considerably since then.

But the real question is not that what I imagined so early in my life but is that of what will happen in few years to come. I see a new distraction in classical business model or modalities of new technologies being present in an awesome manner, sometimes you can term it as the the technological twist with which things are being presented to anyone very now and then.

So, wots up next???

Teleportation?
Gene re-modeling or gene culture in an artificial medium to eradicate any disease from the base?
Cybertronics where one can control his life on the go by internet from any part of the universe?
Cyborg?
or even a man made Big Bang to create a new Universe and a new world order?

It can be sarcastic when you think deep and involve and indulge yourself in the contextual analysis of the given purview, you feel inflated and flatted at the same go lying low on the other end of the horizon. It’s the irony and fate of the today’s world order considering the rapidly changing technology.

The fear and joy at its best can be enjoyed while the contextual analysis goes hand in hand when you indulge yourself in context of some news which flashes very now and then over the media.

Well this BLOG of mine reviews the same phenomena and requests the readers for an active participation. Your participation by any means active or passive will be gr8ly adored.

Thanks for your patience all through. Keep visiting……

Loves…..ravi

(one who dreamed to be a cyborg when I was just 6)

No comments: